Saturday 5 February 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Back To School

Decided to call this outfit Back To School as it is just that here in Australia. Well kind of as the pandemic has made it difficult for students and teachers. Whilst I am past my schooling years, it is fun to create uniform themed outfits in Style Boutique. Brooke Bridge is such a wonderful brand and I've been enjoying finding new looks within the brand.

Came up with this outfit that is a bit mix-matchy! Not idea what I was thinking matching this plaid top with this dress. It doesn't match at all but hey, at least it looks stylish. The dress is something I would totally wear in real life! I decided to go without socks or tights for this look as it is summer here after all! Went a bit out of the box and got a haircut that isn't my usual style. I just avoid the shorter hairstyles in the game and thought I'd try something different. It matches pretty well as it reminds me of those students that get a haircut the days before school. Last week before school went back, I walked past a hair salon and the line was huge!







No comments:

Post a Comment