Sunday 13 February 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Flirty Memories

Made a few red toned outfits in Style Boutique so I thought I'd share the first of them. I've been quite interested in using the colour recently in the game which is bizarre as usually I hate the colour. Not one I'd wear in real life but the game has some gorgeous pieces in this colour tone. Put together this girly themed look which could also be a bit glam/flirty if you think about it. The clothing items match my idea of the flirty style in the series and it looks a bit of out of place in my casual looking boutique! These off the shoulder jumpers look great with layered skirts and that's often what I pair them with. Added a cute handbag and some killer red heels to finish off the outfit. I've even changed my make-up for the first time in forever for this look! The eyeshadow looks amazing and I could never pull this dark tone in real life. I'm more of a bright colour person with lots of glitter!






No comments:

Post a Comment