Monday 28 February 2022

February Favourites

Has this month felt quite long for other people? For me, it seemed like it dragged on forever. During the first few weeks, I was still recovering from the leg surgery so once that got better it was nice to actually be able to walk properly. Restrictions for COVID have been dropping here so it's lovely to visit places again and I love being able to walk into shops without signing in. We used to have to sign into every single location you went which made it hard on retail shops. I went to a Westfield the other week and got to go to all my favourite stores again! Which had no stock because there is a supply shortage on most things. Anyway let's get onto the monthly favourites for February!

Gaming

At first, I was playing stacks of Animal Crossing but I've been a bit bored of it lately. I think I got burnt out whilst brainstorming decorating ideas for my house. I always find that the hardest part of the game and even after years of New Horizons being out, my house still isn't finished. At least the front room looks ok though it's not finished. Pudge does love it though!

Stationery

I was planning on writing about all the new supplies I got however there was enough that I will post a separate post about them. Journaling is my new obsession and where all the spare change is going haha. I've also been trying to eat healthy (not that I'm unfit or anything, I just love KitKats too much) so whenever I think about buying junk food, I save that money instead to buy stationery. When I went shopping the other week, I walked all the way to Kikki.k only to find it had closed down at that location. It was the main reason I came to that shopping centre! Oh well, apparently that only have one store now near me but I never go around there anymore.

Music

Earlier this month, I received my Zenmarket order and posted a haul review here! Please check it out if you haven't already as it's an awesome selection of CD's. I'll be posting reviews of some over the next few weeks/months and I've actually been on a roll with music reviews on the blog. Hopefully I'll have a bit chunk done of my collection by the end of the year.

Since restrictions have dropped, I went to visit some local op-shops for CD's and found some good ones! I found a TLC one that a friend had been searching for and these AQUA albums. I didn't have these at all nor I did I own them back when they came out. I recall a friend having one as I remember the album cover. The hilarious thing about these is that I had a customer a few weeks ago at work requesting these and I told them they were out of print and hard to find as I had never seen them myself. AND then this happen and I laughed a lot. Ended up buying just because of that story so I hope that guy eventually found these CD's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment