Wednesday 2 February 2022

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - Raven Candle Clothing Items

I was finally able to take more photos of my ガールズモード 3 キラキラ☆コーデ  book (Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination in English)! This post will look at the Raven Candle brand which has the same name in the original Japanese version. I wonder what groovy name it would've had if it was called something else in ガールズモード 3? As you can guess from the photo, the main style of Raven Candle is gothic and it is home to gothic Lolita style fashion pieces.


Raven Candle isn't just home to the gothic style and also features styles such as baby-doll, bold, rock, chic and preppy. Baby-doll makes perfect sense as that is pretty much the companion to gothic Lolita. Sometimes I even forget what brand clothing items belong to as Marble Lily does feature some very Raven Candle-like items. This brand being included in the ガールズモード3games makes perfect sense as the gothic Lolita style is hugely popular in Japan and is a big part of Lolita history in the country. There are some great outfit sets at Raven Candle and lately I've been checking out the short skirts and shorts from the brand and moving away from my usual pannier skirt styles. Like I love those however I enjoy seeing what new combinations I can make that incorporate the outers. Raven Candle has a great selection of outers and it takes some experimenting to find out what works with what.









No comments:

Post a Comment