Tuesday 30 November 2021

November Favourites

Just another monthly favourites for today with November all done and dusted. I'm just ready for December to be over as well! We had Black Friday week just end and it wasn't too crazy this year. I think most people shopped early due to stock shortages or did it online. It was nice to have less customers around the place in the current times. The weather is finally warming up and it will be interesting to see how our first summer goes with wearing masks. Going to get better humid as well as they are predicting a wet summer and I feel the humidity a lot more with masks. I actually have to sew more masks as I've worn all mine out! The joy of wearing them 8 hours a day for work. Anyway enough chit-chat, onto what I've been enjoying this month.

Gaming

The new Animal Crossing Series 5 amiibo cards came out this month and whilst I did not get Dom the Sheep in any of my packs, my friend did! And she traded him with me! I'm so happy to finally have him in my town and I would've never thought it was possible. He is absolutely hilarious and fits in well with all my other sheep villagers. Gaming wise I've been playing a lot of the new New Horizons update as well as some 3DS.

In December, I am planning on doing a new Style Boutique outfit challenge series. I only really thought of it the other day and it will be pretty basic. But I thought it would be a fun way to end the year! So please keep an eye out for that soon!

Beauty

Managed to make it into a Priceline store this month! The store that was close to my work moved to the far end of the shopping centre so it wasn't as easy to get too. I visited the store in search of this specific palette which I hadn't been able to locate. Lucky this store had it and I finally own the Australis Barbie eyeshadow palette. Yes I mainly brought this just for the Barbie branding. I've actually been wearing eyeshadow a lot more recently and wanted to build up my collection. The colours in this palette are very pretty and I strangely like the brown tones more than the pink ones!


Music

Waiting for a parcel to come from Japan with some new CD's! I won't talk much about it but I'm super excited for it to arrive. I did find some CD's at a local second hand shop and they were ones I've never come across before. I painfully had to watch the lady on the checkout take out the CD's the wrong way to check if they were scratched. I was so confused, like has she never taken a CD out of a case before? The way she was doing it looked like she was going to snap the CD in the process. Here are the CD's I picked up and it was great to find this Five album! I'm always on the hunt for Five CD's and the albums are hard to find. Might replace the case for this one as it's pretty banged around. The Atomic Kitten one was interesting as I never knew there was a greatest hits but turns it out it was from the UK. I got it as it felt rather nostalgic as Atomic Kitten was a group I grew up with and knew all their top hits. Real MCoy was kind of a joke one as I love 90's dance music and I've passed this onto a friend now. The final one is Dream's first album and I was shocked to see this! I never knew this album came out in Australia and I've been into them lately after seeing a video on them on YouTube. It's pure 2000's pop so I love it of course.

Been listening to a few different groups this month such as SKE48 and Backstreet Boys. I've got a big collection of Backstreet Boys CD's from over the years and I've never actually listened to them in full. So I decided to put them on in my car one day and I found a bunch of new songs I quite like! I got into SKE48 as there was some songs from JKT48 which were originally SKE48 songs. I love that early era of the 48Groups as that sound they all had is right up my alley music taste wise.




No comments:

Post a Comment