Sunday 28 November 2021

Outfit Of The Day - Retro Lady

Just managed to fit in one more Style Boutique outfit before the end of the month! I wasn't able to post much on the blog this month as it's a busy time where I work so I have less time for computer stuff. I did make up this gorgeous outfit for a last minute look! It's a mix between feminine and psychedelic as I feel sometimes when I look at it, it feels very Retrobeat and then when I see the boots and necklace, I think Chorale. It is fun to mix up brands that don't usually go together!

My favourite aspect of this outfit is the hairstyle which is one I've been loving in real life! I started wearing this style about a month ago and it's very comfortable to work in. I have bangs similar to these, but get annoyed with the longer parts of my hair when I'm working. So pulling the hair back into a hair tie keeps it out of the way and I can still have the rest of my hair down. I've also been obsessed with butterfly hairclips and I use those with this hairstyle. I wish I had never thrown my old clips out from the early 2000's as I had some beautiful colours you can't get anymore. Pretty sure they may have been broken anyway.







No comments:

Post a Comment