Sunday 14 November 2021

Outfit Of The Day - Flower Power

Are you in the mood for some Style Boutique content? Well if you are, you've come to the right place! I've got this beautiful outfit to share in my latest Outfit Of The Day post and I really loved how this turned out after looking at this snapshots. I wanted to go for a eastern inspired look as I felt I hadn't made one in a while and put together this floral look. Well the top is floral and everything else is just navy to match. The look I was going for was a eastern style that I hadn't really done before so I thought about adding this hat into the mix as it belongs to a different style. It really brought the outfit together as did the choker which gives to outfit a more girly or 2000's feel. The flower shop seemed like the logical location for the photo shoot and it turned out perfect! Don't forget to check out all my other Outfit Of The Day posts here!









No comments:

Post a Comment