Tuesday 27 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 27: Nintendo

Another cosplay style day with the theme being 'Dress up as a Nintendo character'. Now I'm sad that amiibos no longer unlock unique clothing items and only do designs/emblems now, but it's great that old amiibos items are available from Purple Moon. So I took advantage of that and created this Mario cosplay using the M Hat and one of the Mario T-shirt designs from the Mario amiibo. Somehow managed to find a pair of pants that almost matched the colour of the t-shirt which was a miracle. I didn't add a moustache on my character as I thought I would create a feminine inspired Mario cosplay that would be wearable as an everyday outfit. It turned out quite well and I hope if Nintendo adds more amiibo items into the next game that maybe Mario's item could be the overalls.






No comments:

Post a Comment