Friday 23 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 23: Favourite Bag

The theme for day 23 is 'Build an outfit around your favourite bag' and it didn't take me any time to figure out what my favourite bag in the game is as I already knew. There is a line of bags available from Raven Candle (the Striped Rose Bag) that are some of my favourite items in the entire game. But there is one colour of the bag that is my number one favourite and it is this beautiful blue and pink patterned bag. Here is a photo of the bag from the Exhibition Hall.



Now here is the outfit I created using items that fell under the Baby-Doll theme. I matched up items from Marble Lily and Raven Candle. At first I thought about using a dress, but then whilst searching through the items I remembered this tiered skirt from Marble Lily that matches the colour scheme of the bag. And there is even a inner/top to match the skirt! Ended up taking quite a few pictures of the outfit as I was pleased with how it turned out.









No comments:

Post a Comment