Monday 12 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 12: Menswear

Since menswear has made a return in Styling Star, I thought one of the day themes should be related to that. So the theme for today is 'Time for a menswear look'. Pretty simple to work out this thing, all you need to do is create an outfit that is quite masculine. So I created this look mainly using items from the formal style brands such as Enid Chen, Brooke Bridge and Chorale. I laughed after I finished picking out the items as the final outfit legit looks like a uniform I used to wear at one of my old jobs. The pants are exactly the same style and pattern and the vest is quite similar. Maybe that's the image I was going for when I designing it. And of course, I used the Menswear Shop as the photo shoot location.









No comments:

Post a Comment