Tuesday 20 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 20: Least Favourite Style

We all have our favourite styles in Style Boutique and then there's our least favourite styles. And the theme for day 20 is all about least favourite image/style with the prompt being 'Wear an outfit from your least favourite style'. My least favourite style may come as a surprise to some people. It's the bold style. I just don't really wear this style much and some of the items from the image (mainly AZ-USA) just look a bit poorly designed so I avoid using them. There are some great items available for the bold image, I just prefer dressing in girly or preppy looks.

There is one bold outfit that I really like that I once gave Yolanda as an outfit at the boutique. So I decided to copy that outfit for my own outfit for the theme. The outfit has a bold purple colour to it and uses some of the new items available at AZ-USA.








No comments:

Post a Comment