Sunday 4 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 4: Space Inspired

Today's theme was a fun one as it was space inspired! The prompt for Day 4 was 'Shoot for the stars with a space inspired outfit.' I enjoyed designing an item for this one and mainly used items from Retrobeat. It made me think though that there isn't a huge amount of space themed items in the game. The main ones are from Retrobeat like hats and shorts. I'd like to see maybe some more dresses with space or galaxy themed prints in brands like Retrobeat and Marble Lily if a new game ever comes out. The outfit I created was this quirky looking star getup with the funny UFO hat. You can just see the outfit sparkling from a distance! I really liked how this one turned out and I think it would be cute to wear in real life.







No comments:

Post a Comment