Monday 5 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 5: Glam/Flirty Style

As older players of the game series will remember, there was once a glam/flirty themed brand called Miss Ribbon that featured fun and sassy items of clothing. Unfortunatly it was removed in Fashion Forward and we haven't seen it since. I wish I had used the brand more honestly as I remember not using it much in the original games. In the version of the game I played it was called Miss Ribbon and was under the glam image. I found it quite strange when I found out it was called flirty in Style Savvy as I would never match that word with the brand. You can still find items from Miss Ribbon in brands such as AZ-USA and they do blend in quite well with the brand. 

So the theme for Day 5 is 'Bringing back the glam/flirty style!' The idea of this day is to create an outfit that reflects the removed style. I was actually extremely pleased with the outfit I created and I even wanted to keep wearing it as I loved it so much. I saved the outfit to my scrapbook so I would remember what it looked like. Went a bit overboard with the pink but it worked out quite well!







No comments:

Post a Comment