Sunday 25 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 25: Music Inspired

The theme for today was 'An otufit inspired by your favourite musician/band' and I was excited for this theme. It was a challenging one not with trying to find an outfit, but with trying to pick an artist to theme an outfit from. If you have been following my music posts, you will know that I have many favourite music artists and groups. But I decided to go with my number one favourite solo artist, Dream Ami. Previously I reviewed Dream Ami's single Lovefool Sukidatte Itte which is one of my favourite singles by her. So I decided to theme the outfit around an outfit she wears on the single cover and promo material. Here are some pictures of Ami I used for reference and the short version of the MV for the song if you are interested in hearing the song.



Promotion Material

Single Cover


I kinda already had an idea of the outfit I wanted to create once I decided on using Dream Ami as my inspiration. Since this is one of my favourite singles, I already knew an outfit in the game that matched her outfit. There is a dress from Chorale that matched the appearance of the red dress Ami wears. Whilst the sleeves aren't the same length, the off the shoulder appearance of the dress matches Ami's. For the shoes, I just choose some generic red heels and I got my character's hair done to match Ami's hair style.







3 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's style boutique ID 0003531208 here I finally listened to lovefool it's a great song and dream Ami has a great voice just the start made me jump as I hate ventriloquist dummies and creepy large dolls but that aside it was a great song and video
    It was the royal wedding today 19/05/18 of prince Harry and Meghan Markle I only watched bits as I have been busy, did you watch in Australia ?.
    Thanks so much X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't watch the wedding as I wasn't really interested in it,

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzi I only watched bits as I was very busy with studying but I watched a little in the morning but that was all I'm not a very big Royal fan but I watched Kate and Williams wedding but I was much younger then so I had more spare time.
      I will be listening/watching Dream Ami a lot from now on she's great.
      Thanks so much X.

      Delete