Monday 26 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 26: Pastels

Are pastels still a fashion trend? I feel like they are because whenever I walk past fashion stores here like Valleygirl and Forever New, they're always full of pastel clothes but ugly tones of pastel. I wish shops stocked more nice pastels of colours like blue and lilac instead of orange and yellow. 

Anyway, the theme for day 26 was 'Pretty Pastels' which simply means to create an outfit featuring a pastel colour palette. I ended up doing some designing and created this adorable pastel coloured tee with the Animal Crossing design that unlocks when you scan in Animal Crossing amiibos or cards. The design is cute and I used a blue and pink palette as I love wearing those colours together. I paired the shirt with some pink and white colour items and a cute rainbow bracelet.





No comments:

Post a Comment