Thursday 1 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 1: Beach Outfit

First day of the Styling Star 30 Day Outfit Challenge! The theme for Day 1 is 'An outfit perfect for the beach'. I don't normally design outfits around bikinis and beach wear, so this was a fun one to do. It also made me realise that I would really like to see swimwear as a new category in the game. I think it would be really fun to be able to buy swimwear in the game. Brands like April Bonbon, AZ-USA and Basic U would be perfect for it.

For today's beach wear outfit, I went with a blue and pink colour scheme mainly designed around the lively image. I wish there was actual bikini bottoms as I found it difficult to find a cute pair of shorts that matched the top. I use those funny slip on sandals from April Bonbon for the shoes as I've quite liked their design.





No comments:

Post a Comment