Wednesday 28 February 2018

February Favourites

Another month has passed again and it seems 2018 is going too fast! As usual, I spelt February wrong in the title of this post. It's just one of those words I can never spell. Anyway, I didn't get up too much this month but here's my Feb Favourites!

Gaming
This month I've been playing Style Boutique 3 quite a lot (what a surprise) and I've been focusing on collecting all the clothing and accessory items. It's going quite well and I've a sizeable dent in the collection. Thankfully there is no storage limit at the boutique so that makes it much easier to not have to delete items for room like you had to do in previous games. In my game currently, I've just hit the start of spring and there was some new items to collect for the new season. I found summer was quite difficult as there was a lot of season specific items like bikini tops and sandals. So those took out a large chunk of money. At one point I was down to $25,000 but luckily now I've climbed back past $150,000. Trying to save up a lot to buy all the most expensive items like Enid Chen and Purple Moon soon.


Best sales day ever!

Music
This month I discovered some amazing songs. I know I'm late to the party, but Momoland's Bboom Bboom is one of the best K-Pop songs I've heard for years! I'd been following the group a while ago and I was interested in becoming a fan and this new album finally hooked me in! I love Bboom Bboom as it reminds me of classic Crayon Pop songs and I'm a sucker for quirky concepts. I've ordered the Great album so that will be exciting when it arrives.



One of my favourite groups CocoSori finally had a comeback with Mi Amor. It's a nice latin feel track with a great instrumental. I enjoy the song, but I wish CocoSori had stuck with their quirky image. I guess they went with the generic sound to try to appeal to a wider audience but I've seen a lot of fans aren't happy with it and the album isn't selling well. I've ordered the album so it should be good when it rocks up as I'm waiting to see the photo book. For some reason, blogger won't link to the MV of Mi Amor so here is the dance version. The MV version is available on youtube so just search it up if you are interested.



Lastly the queen of trot delivered another hit recently! Hong Jin Young brought out a new song titled Goodbye and I loved it from the first listen. I've always been a huge fan of hers and her singing is just beautiful. Plus she streams on twitch which is always hiralious.


Art 
A while ago I brought this book called How to Draw Almost Everyday by Chika Mayata. The book illustrates and provides instructions on how to draw simple and cute drawings every day of the year. I've been working through it since the start of the year and it's been great so far. I will post a review of it sometime in the future.



Sewing
Started a new sewing project this month which is a jacket. I've never made a jacket before so it should be interesting. I'm using this beautiful Japanese style vintage fabric that a friend gave me with the Simplicity 8418 in style A. I'm making it without the motifs on the back part of the jacket.





   

No comments:

Post a Comment