Wednesday 28 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 28: Designer Item

One of the features of Style Boutique is the ability to design your own clothing items. Whilst the item selection has been cut down in Styling Star, there are quite a few items to design. I haven't designed too many items and it's something I really need to spend more time on. But there is this one outfit I created that is my favourite one, so that's the outfit that I wore for today's theme of 'Showcase your favourite Designer item'. The outfit is one of the stage costumes and it features a cute pastel pink and yellow colour theme. I just loved how the tones complimented each other and the skirt part of the dress is just gorgeous.

If you would like to download this outfit, it is available from the Designer Centre at the Item ID: 0009601303. Remember that online content in Styling Star is region locked, so only players from the Europe/Australia region who play Style Boutique can download the item.





No comments:

Post a Comment