Monday 11 June 2018

Style Boutique 2: Room Address Update

Keeping with my plan to update my Room Address in New Style Boutique 2, here is the new room that is available for download during the month of June! The room for this month is a stylish sewing room featuring a mixture of fashion styles. You can download the room at the Room Address 180-239-9851 in either New Style Boutique 2, Style Savvy 3 or ガールズモード3(Girls Mode 3).



I designed this room a few years ago and thought it was time for a change with my Room Address which is normally boutique themed rooms. It's actually kinda tricky to get the exact amount of correct miniatures in the room in order for the game to call it a sewing room for customers. There are some necessities you need such as a sewing machine, clothing displays and a chair. This isn't the only sewing room I've designed, but this was the only successfully rented one as a sewing room. The others are more just done to a certain style. I've posted a handy guide on my Style Boutique 2 blog if you interested in learning more about designing this type of room. Here's some pictures of the room from different angles, I just love the framed pictures as they match the tone of the room.







No comments:

Post a Comment