Saturday 9 June 2018

Animal Crossing New Leaf Play Journal - Bubbles & Badges

I've been playing a little Animal Crossing New Leaf recently so it's time for a play journal about my adventures in the game. Firstly Canberra wanted to move out of my town so I stopped her from doing it as she's one of my favourites. A villager told me she was thinking of moving so I kept walking past her to try to get the ping thing so she'd ask for permission. After about two days, I finally got the ping action and I got her to stay in Sunbury.



I don't really use streetpass anymore in ACNL as I have the highest streetpass badge so I don't need them that much. But I took a trip to the Happy Home Showcase recently to see what was new and came across this cute snowman themed room. Streetpass is quite common where I live so you can always come across amazing houses from players. 




Picked up a bubble blower accessory at the Happy Home plaza so then I just ran around my town blowing bubbles everywhere! Here's some pictures of my character at some of the town project locations around my town. I will do a town projects post soon as I have a large amount in my town. You can always visit my town at the Dream Address 7A00-004D-AD3C from the Dream Suite.









After many years and thousands of bugs later, I finally got the Master Bug Catcher badge!! I thought I must've been getting close to 5000 bugs caught as I often visited the Island at night to catch bugs for money. So now, I'm only missing a few gold badges but I'm a fair way off ones like the weeds and fish because they'll take forever. I've posted about my New Leaf badge collection before here!



Been chilling around town with the villagers recently. I have some nice villagers at the moment and finally got Walt to move out recently after like 3 years. I just didn't like where his house was placed which was right behind my house but over an old path. Hopefully a villager I like moves in next, I'd like another sheep one.





I'm almost up to getting the gold balloons badge and I'm popping any balloon I see. The other day I saw this one that decided to fly across a river area :( So I had to wait until it got to a clear bit to pop it. Most of my areas are full of paths and nature so it's hard to pop balloons and not lose the item when it falls.



Fishing has been my main activity recently as I'm working towards the gold fishing badge. I only recently got the silver one which is for 2000 fish, so I'm a fair way off. Judging by my tally sheet, I'm around 2200 fish. Going to take a while to get to 5000, but if I catch at least 100 fish a week it shouldn't take too long. I caught a few rainbow trouts this week which is great because they sell for a good price.



Lastly here's a cute picture of one of my favourite villagers Bill! I had Bill in my town years ago but he moved out when I stopped playing. Luckily I found his amiibo card so I was able to move him into my town with the latest amiibo update.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's ID 0003531208 here so I have some news, as my birthday is coming up I thought it's time for some new 3ds games and I'm thinking of trying Cooking Mama Sweet Shop it looks amazing, I saw it on the eShop when it first came out but I had never really payed much attention to the Cooking Mama games but I feel you and I have a simillair taste in games so I found Sweet Shop on the Argos website for £17.99 which is good for a 3ds game so I'm hoping to get it for my birthday or buy it after.
    Another game that I like the look of is Disney art academy which looks amazing Argos price is £24.99 which is quite expensive being as it's quite an old game.
    So now the news I'm selling my current 3ds games Styling star,New leaf, and Mario party the top 100. New leaf is being re - released AGAIN in the Nintendo Selects range for £15.99 which is great, also my current version is 2nd hand I'm not a Snob with 2nd hand things but I think I might buy the selects version after my birthday as it's released here on 29/06/18 so I think I'll buy it as I love the case.
    So yes no more Shopdo updates :( but I will still follow your blog(s) because I just love them and I'm going to use the money I get to buy some more Amiibo cards or some Disney Infinity figures I'm missing from my collection I haven't decided yet.
    Thanks so much :) X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been playing Cooking Mama games for years and they're quite challenging. Almost broken my 3DS a few times playing them. But they don't have much replayability once you get gold on all the recipes, I haven't played the ones I still have since I finished them.

      If you are ready to sell your games then sounds like a good idea. I could never sell New Leaf because I've put so many hours into it and same with Styling Star.

      Delete
  2. Hi Marzi I'm selling new leaf being as I haven't played it much so I feel it would be better to get the selects edition, I have put a lot of hours into styling star but I feel like I'm going round in circles doing the same thing over and over again.
    Did you nearly break your 3ds? If I play cooking mama I'll be careful I don't know what model your using I use the new 2ds xl pokeball edition I got it for Christmas as a total suprise my mom knows I liked it because I commented about it on a TV ad.
    I just feel it's time to sell them especially if I'm moving on to some new games I'd rather get something new instead of them gathering dust.
    Thanks so much :) X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some of the mini games in Cooking Mama can be challenging and because you need to use the touch screen like crazy, you need to be careful. I have the original 3DSXL in white that has Mario Kart pre-installed on it.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzi that's a good model it's still expensive here in the UK around
      £200-£220, Did you watch Nintendo Direct ? I'm so excited for super smash Bros ultimate (Super Smash Bros Switch) Wii fit trainer is returning my fave character :) and daisy is joining :) and there are 3 new AMIIBO'S :):):):):)
      The amiibo's are Ridley, Inkling, and Daisy Woo Hoo.
      Also Pokémon let's go Eveve and let's go Pikachu are coming out alongside Pokéball plus (An amazing accessory) and Pokéball plus comes with a Mew inside it :) and they are making a bundle with your choice of Let's go Eveve or let's go Pikachu and a Pokéball plus accessory which is great.
      Are you interested in anything announced.
      Thanks so much :) X.

      Delete
    3. It's an old model but I still love it. I'm not a fan of the new 3DS models as they don't have the little phone charm hanger and I like to have my Animal Crossing charms on my 3DS.
      No I didn't catch the Direct, not really interested and I just hear about it from the nintendo club I'm in. I don't have a Switch so there's not many games that I can actually play. I'm cool with my old 3DS games

      Delete
    4. Hi Marzi it's a shame nothing was announced for 3ds but some great switch games were announced, the new models don't have a charm hanger I used to have a moshi monsters charm I got with a case pack when I was younger, I donated the case recently, I'm missing two cards from my amiibo cards series 1 SP's DJ K.K. and Luna I ordered them off eBay but they got lost in the post.
      Thanks so much :) X.

      Delete
  3. I've been wondering about the Animal Crossing series. I might need a new DS game to keep me occupied during the daily commute, so which game do you think is the best one to start with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd say Animal Crossing New Leaf is the best chill game to play during a commute. There's plenty of activities in game to past the time such as catching bugs and fish, running errands for villagers, talking to villagers and maintaining your town. I've put over 700 hours into the game so I'd definitely say it's worth it.

      Other casual games that you may enjoy include Nintendogs and CrossworDS. They are two that I always play to past time during trips. Used to use Streetpass a lot but that only works if you live near lots of 3DS players.

      Delete