Friday 22 June 2018

Designer Item - Chocolate Banana

Starting a new series of blog posts here on Marzipan Wonderland where I share a new item I've designed in Styling Star. I haven't posted much about designing items on this blog so I thought it would be fun to post a item I've created. All the items I'll post on here are available to download from the Design Centre for players with New Style Boutique 3 (EUR/AUS Region).

Here's the first item to start off my collection! Recently I created this stage costume called Chocolate Banana. Originally I was going for a brown colour scheme with the outfit, but I selected this yellow colour which reminded me of bananas. Hence the word in the name. The rest of the outfit stayed a brown tone to give the appearance of chocolate. You can download Chocolate Banana at the following details:

Item ID: 0000161427
Region: EUR/AUS Players - New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star



6 comments:

  1. This is really cute, but I hate that it's making me crave chocolate covered bananas. I don't have any chocolate, so I guess I'll go eat a regular banana...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bananas are the best, I'd eat them all the time if they weren't so expensive.

      Delete
    2. My main problem with them is that they go bad so quickly. They are delicious, though! Mimi loves them too. They're not super good for rabbits, so she can't have a lot, but I give her little pieces here and there :) she always gets really excited whenever I walk into the room with one, it's really cute.

      Delete
    3. They do go bad quickly don't they? We usually make them into a banana cake then.

      Delete
  2. Banana+chocolate=RECIPE TO SUCCESS!!!

    ReplyDelete