Thursday 7 June 2018

Outfit Of The Day - Stripey Style

Now that I'm not posting a Styling Star challenge for a little while, I can start posting the backlog of outfit posts I have. So here is an outfit that my character was wearing last month. The outfit falls under the feminine theme and I built the outfit around this stripey knit dress from Chorale. From there, I used items that matched the colours in the dress such as the lavender for the shoes and pink for the hat. Well I just wanted to use this beret really as it's one of my favourite items. I wish you could wear bracelets or watches on both hands just like how you can wear bows and hair accessories on either or both sides of your head.









Whilst hanging out at the apartment, my character did the animation with the frying pan! I only caught a picture of it from the back but here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment