Monday 25 June 2018

Shopdo Update - Lively Interior

My Shopdo has a new theme this week which is the lively style! All the outfits this week match the new theme so let's take a look at them. The first outfit is inspired by the character Rainbow from Fashion Forward (hence the name). I used the vest and skirt that she often wore in my game and added in some new pieces. I feel like Rainbow totally would wear headphones if given the chance. The second outfit is called Icecream Galaxy as it's a mix of a colourful colours and patterns like rainbow icecream. I tried to stick with a pastel colour scheme with the outfit which turned out great. The final outfit is a casual look for lounging around the house.




Here's some pictures of the new lively interior of my boutique. This one was super easy to design as there are quite a few lively and colourful items available to decorate. There are heaps of tables and shelves to pick from, I would've put more down if I had room. I quite like this design as it reminds me of a room I designed at the Caprice Chalet in Fashion Forward. My assistant has on a new lively outfit of course and my character is currently wearing a lively get-up from a recent secret photo-shoot that I'll be posting here soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment