Sunday 11 August 2019

Shopdo Update - Rock Interior

Finally a new interior for my Shopdo is up this week! I remembered to change it as it's been a few weeks since the last boutique update. This time I've gone with a rock look as I feel it's been a while since I last did this style. The first outfit for this week's update is a rock look of course! Went with a pink, white and black themed outfit as I quite like the pink toned items from Stage Dive. Next is a psychedelic look as that style is kinda similar to rock. More like an elegant version with a hint of far out. Last but not least is a casual rock outfit because I feel I don't make enough rock outfits and needed an excuse. All these outfits and the new rock inspired interior can be found at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).







No comments:

Post a Comment