Sunday 18 August 2019

Shopdo Update

Had some fun creating rock inspired outfits for this week's Shopdo Update. First off is a girly styled outfit with a rock feel. It's more girly than rock but still a little edgy with the stripes and denim skirt. Second outfit is a glam/flirty look because I love creating those. I used these crazy boots from AZ-USA for the outfit because I thought they were perfect for it. Last outfit is a rock one of course and I went with these weird skirt/pant things from Stage Dive that I never understand. I've never really used these in any games as they are so bizarre and look rather cluttered to me. So I went for a hot pink look as that's one of my favourite colour tones to use in rock outfits. All three of these looks can be found at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment