Monday 12 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 43: One From Each Category

I have to say straight away that today's outfit is one of my favourite outfits from this challenge. I was blown away at how great it turned out when I originally thought the idea of taking an item from each clothing category would be a disaster. Going in with a colour theme really helped build a great outfit I believe and I tried to use items that looked well when layered together. Even got the chance to use my favourite jacket from Marzipan Sky as well as one of my favourite skirts from the brand. The bag is something new that I've rarely used and it reminds me of the tiny handbags of the early 2000's we all used to have. Nowadays I think my phone would barely fit into this purse!






No comments:

Post a Comment