Sunday 4 August 2019

July Favourites

A little late but I'm back with my monthly favourites for the month of July. Had such a hectic week and I've been trying to get onto my computer to post this. So here it finally is!

Gaming
I recently reached over 6000 likes on Shopdo in Styling Star which is an exciting feat! A big thank you to everyone who has visited my Shopdo since the game came out and it feels like I've been doing the Shopdo Updates forever. Definitely been over a year and catalogue likes seem to be the most popular aspect of my Shopdo. I'm still going with the 100 Outfit Challenge in Styling Star and don't forget to check out the challenge page to see all the outfits that have been posted so far.


Music
E-girls brought out their latest single recently titled  シンデレラフィット Cinderella Fit and the song is quite good. It reminds me of the groups older stuff mainly Mr. Snowman which is nice as I quite prefer their older sound (basically anything before the reshuffled of the group). I brought the single from CD Japan so that's on the way. I'm excited to receive it as it has EG-ENERGY on it which is one of top E-girls songs and I really want that instrumental.


This month I've been all over the place favourite song wise. Like my fave song changes nearly everyday! First I was really into We Girls 'On Air' song which I wasn't huge into at first. Then I've been on a Happiness kick recently as I've been listening to their GOLD release. I think FEMM has been my main love this month as I've been playing their albums on repeat. I'm really into Countdown which is funny as I hated it at first, but now I always want it to come on when I shuffle songs in my car.





No comments:

Post a Comment