Saturday 24 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 55: 1990's

Ah the 1990's! One of the best eras for me and my personal favourite. Most of my favourite movies are from the 1990's as well as music. One of my top movies Night At The Roxbury even has one of my all time favourite songs 'What Is Love' in it. Love it when that song comes on the 90's dance CD we play at work sometimes. Today's look was inspired by the movie Clueless which I've actually done an outfit for before in my 30 Day Cosplay Challenge. So I tried to create the same outfit again but with different items. I feel like this look would be something I'd wear in real life as I love skirts and high socks. 1990's fashion was the best as it often looked all over the place but had this stylish appearance to it. It's great that it's come back into fashion as I've picked up a few cool logo tees at the shops, found a neon MTV logo one for $5 recently when I needed a shirt for work quickly.






No comments:

Post a Comment