Sunday 25 August 2019

CDJapan Haul - E-girls & MOMOLAND

Brought another bunch of CD's off CDJapan recently so let's take a quick look at them. I had been planning this order for a little while as a few of these items were ones I'd been after for some time. It seems CDJapan is the best place to get Japanese releases as they have a great selection on older stuff as well as great pre-order bonuses! In total, I got three E-girls releases and one MOMOLAND single.


First off is MOMOLAND's third Japanese single 'I'm So Hot' which I brought in the Type B CD+GOODS version. This single has been out for a while now but I only purchased it recently. I held off getting it as I wasn't too excited by this comeback as if you have been following the group, you'll know that there's something going on the member numbers. Two of the girls (especially one of my faves Daisy) has been MIA for ages and no word on whats going on. I'll talk more about my feelings on that when I post my review, but that was one of the main reasons I didn't pick I'm So Hot up earlier. I'm kinda just over the group which is sad and I'm not even excited for their first Japanese album. Anyway, here is Type B of I'm So Hot which comes with the CD and a calendar!


Next up is the E-girls singles! I finally got the CD Only editions of One Two Three and Follow Me which were the group's early singles I was missing. I brought them brand new as CD Japan is one of the only places I've seen them and haven't come across them for a decent price on Yahoo Auctions. I also picked up the group's latest single シンデレラフィット Cinderella Fit. First time I've actually brought an E-girls single as soon as it was released. 


I did get a poster as a pre-order bonus which is of the following photo of the group. I would've rather one of EG-ENERGY as I prefer that song and concept more. But at least I can thank them for including the song as the B-side because now I get that killer instrumental. Gosh I love this song, it's probably one of my top E-girls songs. I cannot decide on my ultimate fave so I have a few. And can I say how much I love this neon colour on the OBI strip! Ah so amazing! More OBI strips need colour on them like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment