Monday 5 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 36: Flowers

Today's outfit features one of my favourite colour tones in Styling Star which is this beautiful purple lilac tone. It just looks so stunning in every style especially girly and feminine. I decided to go with a girly themed outfit for today's look which is inspired by flowers. Years ago, I used to have a pair of shorts quite similar to these and I loved wearing them in summer. I would've kept them if they were just a tad longer as they were a bit short short style after a few washes as they shrunk a lot. They match well with this floral top from Marzipan Sky which I used to use all the time in Fashion Forward. I haven't used them much in Styling Star and not sure why. Guess I didn't take the time to match them to pants or skirts often.






No comments:

Post a Comment