Tuesday 20 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 51: Pokemon

I've gone with an actual cosplay for day 51 as I thought I'd throw in a few cosplay inspired days. Today is about that silly Pokemon Quagsire! Now I'm not  much of a Pokemon fan, but I have a Pokemon card of this guy up on my pinboard as it's just the cutest little thing.


The outfit I made for Quagsire is quite similar to the outfit I did for the artist theme. That wasn't originally planned as I did all the outfits in a mixed up order and I guess I just love using this outer and wanted another excuse! It's the best match to Quagsire's body shape and I used a different blue coloured beret to give the circle shape to the head. These socks are another love of mine and I've been using them quite a lot recently. They work really well with multiple styles and they remind me so much of the old glam style. The third pic I tried to use a different facial expression as I thought it would be fun for the cosplay. I tend to not go past the first 15 or so facial expression when taking photos, does anyone else do that? I just like the ones near the start the most and never venture too far from those.






No comments:

Post a Comment