Saturday 17 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 48: Artist

A little creative theme for today and that's to dress like an artist! I enjoy watching art and craft channels on Youtube so that was the main inspiration for this idea. I've gone towards a more kid style for the art outfit as I was inspired by the smocks we used to wear in art class as kids. They were these giant rain coat style things that came in the school colours. The elastic was always worn out on them and it was impossible to keep your sleeves up. But anything to keep your expensive school uniform from getting one drop of paint on it! Once I got paint on the back of my school kilt and never noticed for weeks. I used one of these cute new outers for the smock and a beret of course for that artist look.






No comments:

Post a Comment