Wednesday 7 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 38: Least Favourite Brand

There's no straight up brand that I dislike in the Style Boutique series, more ones I just avoid using or barely touch. I'd say Soy seems to be the brand I use the least and that's mainly because it just doesn't have too many interesting items. The clothing items for the brand are quite limited compared to other brands in the game and there's only a few pieces that I really like. So I tried to use some items in this outfit that I haven't used from Soy and it turned out kinda cute! Love this tone of green in the shorts and boots and how it matches with the top. They almost look like they match together colour scheme wise! Do you have a least favourite brand in the game, let me know in the comments!






No comments:

Post a Comment