Wednesday 14 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 45: Alice In Wonderland

A while ago, I did an Alice In Wonderland inspired cosplay for my 30 Day Cosplay Challenge and today I'm back with another Wonderland inspired look. This time I went with a Card Solider inspired look as these dresses from Raven Candle always remind me of them. I used the red toned dress to match one of the colours of the soliders and I haven't used this colour of the dress much in Styling Star. These tights from Raven Candle are hands down one of the best pairs of tights in the game. They look great with everything, are versatile and come in a great range of colours. I always use them in gothic style looks as black goes with everything. It seems soon enough I'm going to have a whole collection of Alice In Wonderland character outfits in Styling Star!






No comments:

Post a Comment