Thursday 20 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 20 - Alice from Alice In Wonderland

Today's cosplay is another Disney Magical World inspired costume! I will be cosplaying Alice from Alice In Wonderland which I'm sure everyone knows. I recently made a dress based off her classic outfit for a party and that was the main inspiration for this idea. I just love the design of the outfit she has on in the original Disney movie.


For the outfit, I went with a baby-doll inspired look that is a bit more modern that Alice's original dress mainly because I've omitted the apron part. That was mainly due to not finding a close fit to it in the game and I thought this beautiful skirt and inner combination from Marble Lily matched the design of her original dress. Had another chance to use my favourite pair of shoes from Marble Lily once again and the hairbow of course which I also adore.







No comments:

Post a Comment