Sunday 2 September 2018

30 Day Cosplay Challenge Day 2 - Cher from Clueless

One of my favourite movies for as long as I can remember is Clueless so I thought it would be fun to dress up as the main character Cher. I decided to recreate her iconic yellow plaid outfit from the beginning of the movie as I knew Stage Dive had the perfect set to use.



It was easy to pick the plaid items for the outfit as I went straight to Stage Dive for the skirt and jacket. The skirt even has some chains to match the ones on Cher's skirt. The inner/top was the difficult part, I couldn't find a perfect match to Cher's. I ended up going with this one as the colour matched the mustard tone of hers. It kinda worked out once I figured out to put the mustard top over a white t-shirt. Thank heavens for layering!







No comments:

Post a Comment