Friday 23 August 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 54: Camping

I feel like I've never done a camping inspired outfit for any of my challenges so that's what we are doing today! Sporty and basic would be my go-to for the camping look. Casual yet comfortable is the ideal camping outfit for me. Something you can move around in and protect yourself from the elements if needed. Nowadays I'm not a camping person, but we went on a lot of school camps as kids. The best camps were usually the water based ones and they were my favourite which is weird cause I'm not much of a water person. I think it's fun to try new activities and I quite enjoyed when we did surfing back in year 7. That's definitely something I'd like to try out again, just maybe not during shark season.






No comments:

Post a Comment