Thursday 11 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 11: Grey

Something new today which is a grey themed outfit which is a colour I have yet to cover in my Colour Outfits Collection. The outfit I created is a mixture of bold, basic and rock. A lot of the outfits I've been making for this challenge, I've just been selecting the items without many search criteria and I think it's really helped create more unique looks. I haven't been restricted to images or anything so I have more options available which has been great. This look is close to something I'd wear in real life apart from the three-quarter sleeves because I despise those. You just can't move in them and shirts always get creased at the elbow. Apart from the sleeves, the outfit is super comfy and a good use of these t-shirt style dresses in the game.





No comments:

Post a Comment