Sunday 28 July 2019

Shopdo Update

Last week's Shopdo Update was themed around bags so I thought I'd do another theme week again and this time it's camisoles! These types of tops were always an item I avoided in previous Style Boutique games, but I've grown to love them in Styling Star. Each outfit in this week's update features a camisole and I've gone with a girly and lively look for this week. First up is this green outfit which is pretty casual and perfect for summer weather. Second is a lively outfit featuring plenty of polka dots and I actually used this bag for the first time in ages. I feel these bags are super cute but I don't make enough outfits that suit them. The last outfit is a girly outfit more suitable for warmer spring weather. These floral print camisoles from Marzipan Sky are gorgeous and look great with three-quarter pants. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment