Saturday 6 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 6: Another Players Design

Instead of making an outfit based off of one of my own designs in Styling Star, I thought I'd go with trying out another player's design. Now I downloaded this t-shirt and shoes way back when the game came out so I have no clue where it came from. But I totally love it and the designer is obviously very talented. Way more than me as designing items has never been my strong point in the game. I have a bunch listed on my Designer Items Page but they're pretty basic designs or amiibo ones. Anyway I do love this nautical style design and it worked perfectly with this shorts from Chorale. I used to use these shorts all the time in Fashion Forward but kinda became bored of them in Styling Star. They did however match the t-shirt for this outfit so I thought it was time to put them to use once more.





No comments:

Post a Comment