Sunday 7 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 7: Preppy

Many of the days in this challenge will just be theme/style days as those are easy ones to include. First off is preppy which is one of my favourite styles in the game, but not one I use often. For the outfit I went with a casual uniform look with a sporty twist. Used my fave glasses from Brooke Bridge of course and I've been really into shorter socks in the game lately so I combined them with this boots. Love these varsity style jackets as they remind me of my Year 12 jumper. That thing is still so warm to wear and a great memento of school years. I do like varsity jackets and I'm planning on make another one from the Simplicity 8418 pattern. This time in denim as I want to put patches all over it but I'm waiting until denim comes on sale at Spotlight.





No comments:

Post a Comment