Tuesday 2 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 2: Beary Cute

The bear hoodies in Styling Star are just too adorable for me to not theme an outfit around them. So today's look is about cute bears! I went with one of the hoodies from Marble Lily in this gorgeous baby-blue colour. I tend to use outers from Marble Lily in lively outfits more than Baby-Doll outfits as they work better on skirts/dresses that aren't pannier style. This outfit is definitely more lively than Baby-Doll and the hoodie looks more like it belongs to April Bonbon than Marble Lily. I always like this shorts in the game because of their pastel tone and unique design. They worked perfectly in this outfit too with the hint of yellow which I then used to pick the inner and shoes for the outfit.





No comments:

Post a Comment