Sunday 21 July 2019

Shopdo Update

I thought I'd try out a theme for this week's Shopdo Update which is that all the outfits feature the same handbag. When I made the first outfit, I quite liked how the handbag looked so I decided to try out the other colours of the bag with the other two outfits. All the outfits for this week are based around colours starting off with purple. I have to say that this shade of purple is my favourite in the game and I just can't get enough of it. Next up is a feminine outfit inspired by the colour blue. I tried to use some items I haven't used much so that's how I came to this skirt. I've never used them much which I think it because of the pattern isn't really my taste. The last outfit is a girly outfit in pink tones because I love pink! You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment