Sunday 14 July 2019

Shopdo Update

Excuse the boring black hair on my character that doesn't match my outfit. I was doing some more recreating of photo shoots and forgot to change my hair for the Shopdo Update. I've got a mixture of outfits up on Shopdo this week starting out with a psychedelic/girly combination. I really liked these cardigans in Fashion Forward but haven't used them too much in Styling Star. So I thought I'd work it into a psychedelic look and I was loving the grey tones obviously when I made this. The second outfit is a boho-chic look which I rarely do. I think that's because the brand Soy is quite limited and there's not that many items from it that I like to use in outfits. The final look is a girly outfit featuring pastel yellow tones. This was more of a quick look I threw together for the final look as I really liked these shorts and just picked items of the same colour for the rest of the outfit. All these outfits can be found at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment