Saturday 27 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 27: Opposite Day

The theme for today is a bit odd and is the opposite of yesterday's favourite brand. Today is all about opposites so you can pick an outfit of the opposite to your favourite image or items. I went with this bold look as I feel that's something I don't wear often in the game and definitely not these items. These are pieces I wouldn't normally touch especially the cargo pants. I just can't get behind cargo pants, like they went out of fashion in 2001 and need to stay there. I used to have the most ridiculous cargo pants back in the early 2000's. One was blue camo with glitter which made you get stuck to everything and another was this beautiful dusty pink ones but they had the smallest top part to the pants and I don't think I ever wore them. Thank heavens all that is in the past and I never have to think about those glitter camo pants again.





No comments:

Post a Comment