Monday 15 July 2019

100 Outfit Challenge Day 15: Scarf

When I was deciding on ideas for the 100 Outfit Challenge, I went with certain items for some of the days because I feel I under-use a lot of items in the game. Scarves are one of those items I rarely use in outfits and only really at the boutique to clear out for stock. For this outfit, I used one of my favourite scarf designs in the game which is the goldfish one from Kanokoi. The design is so simple yet unique and matches well with corresponding items from the same brand. I've used these a few times in Fashion Forward as I love the colour selection they come in and don't hinder other items in the outfit. Like the smaller neck scarf things (not the neckerchiefs) often look out of place in most outfits and I rarely use those silly animal ones from April Bonbon. You know the ones with the two lengths that just always look bad in my opinion. I never wear my scarf in that style during winter as it always gets in the way and doesn't keep you as warm as the way the Kanokoi ones are. That's my go-to style and it works best with longer scarfs.





No comments:

Post a Comment