Monday 18 February 2019

Shopdo Update

Super quick Shopdo update because I've had a super busy day and want to get this up before Monday finishes. Keeping the Valentine's inspired interior once again and the outfits belong to some lovely themes this week. First is a basic Baby-Doll coordinate as they are always popular and fun to make. I went with a simple pink toned outfit featuring a striped pannier skirt. The second outfit is a mash-up of girly and baby-doll images. I've been wanting to try out a biker jacket with some Marble Lily items for a little while now and it looks amazing! Definitely will try some more image combinations in the future. Lastly we have a girly outfit because why not? Went with some deeper pink tones and a beautiful floral headband. You can find all three outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




2 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it’s Jo,
    I visited your Shopdo and gave it lots of likes, I also bought Flower Party.
    I love the pink interior, and your character’s outfit is lovely.
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete