Sunday 3 February 2019

Style Boutique 2 Room Address Update: Luxury Palace

For February's Caprice Chalet room, I thought I'd get a little fancy and upload the luxurious room I designed a few years ago. It's only a simple room but it goes overboard with elegance. The room is titled Luxury Palace and you can download it in Style Boutique 2 at the room address 180-239-9851.


The main inspiration for this room designed was trying to find the right combination of items that got customers to rent the room out as a luxurious room. Basically you have to use the luxury couch and the Palace wall and flooring. Then I just put in some expensive looking miniatures like the mantel clock and glass slipper. The red curtains worked perfectly to create that rich mansion appearance and I even forgot they were miniatures for a second and though they were part of the wallpaper!





No comments:

Post a Comment