Friday 1 February 2019

One Item Challenge - Kanokoi

This One Item Challenge will be fun as it features one of my favourite items from the Kanokoi brand which is the Floral Qipao Tunic in the pink and purple tones. And I was surprised at how well the inner worked with so many different styles!


Let's start with the eastern look as it is the main style of the Kanokoi brand. This outfit is one that I've used a few times before as it's one of my go to outfits for the brand. Love these new long skirts with the geometric pattern in neon colour tones. I think this is one of the best new items in the game because of its unique look and design.



Now onto the rest of the outfits starting off with the preppy look. I actually thought this was another eastern outfit for a moment because these pants remind me of some from Kanokoi. This would be one of my favourites from the challenge along with feminine and psychedelic. The high collar of the inner worked perfectly with the elegant look of the Chorale items. The deep tones of the skirt and shoes bring out the purple accents in the top. Now psychedelic is one of my top outfits in Styling Star! I was so pleased with how it turned out and I was wearing it a while back on my Shopdo. The outfit is so quirky and cute and the beret is a nice finishing touch.

Preppy



Feminine




Chic



Sporty



Rock



Bold



Baby-Doll



Gothic



Boho-Chic



Psychedelic



Girly



Glam/Flirty



Basic



Lively



Purple Moon



No comments:

Post a Comment