Monday 28 January 2019

Shopdo Update

This weekend was the Australia Day long weekend so it was great to have some days off after the busy Christmas and New Year period. And thankfully the weather cooled down because last week was a scorcher! It was almost 50 degrees but it totally felt like 50 if you went outside in the sun. 

Anyway I've kept the feminine boutique interior for a final week. Promise I'll change it for next weeks update once I figure out what look to try next. The first outfit of the bunch is this matching set from Chorale. I wanted to use these plaid inner and whilst I was searching for a bottom to use with it, I discovered it has a matching skirt. I never noticed this before! The second outfit is a gothic/baby-doll look since I haven't done one for a few weeks. Love the bold red tones and stripes on the pannier skirt. The final outfit is a girly look featuring beautiful tones. I think Styling Star has the best purple toned clothing items and I'm in love with this lilac purple tone. You can find all three outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 if you play New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




9 comments:

  1. Hi Marzi it's Jo,
    Stunning outfits, Rosey Stripes is my fave.
    I shall have to visit soon.
    Yeah I heard about your weather it's apparently going to snow this week here !
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heat isn't too bad, just when it gets over 45 it's a bit too much especially if you are working.

      Delete
    2. I bet ! England had a hot Summer last year I found it pretty overwhelming and had to take some time out :)

      Delete
    3. Yes I remember reading about all the heatwaves overseas. It's still quite hot here, only got down to 28 degrees last night and it was awful. Whenever it's hot at night, everyone will always mention how they got no sleep.

      Delete
    4. It was so hot that Lipton Ice Tea set up stands around the country giving away free drinks.
      It does affect sleep, you just feel awful and tired :)

      Delete
    5. Once we had a heatwave and I had to go into the city for something and at the train station they were giving out a new type of chocolate milk. Not a good idea on a super hot day haha

      Delete
    6. Eww, that doesn’t sound like the best hot weather drink, the Ice Tea was nice I’d never tried that particular kind before and now I like it :)

      Delete
    7. It was a badly timed promo haha. I don't really drink iced tea, it's a bit pricey here at the supermarket. More of a passionfruit flavour person

      Delete
    8. It sounds like bad timing Haha !
      I love Passionfruit too or any Tropical drink you name it, Haha :)

      Delete